Menu Close

How to Donate

Thank you for your interest in donating to Kawartha Haliburton Victim Services. Your donation will go directly towards supporting and enhancing our services and programs available to residents living within the City of Kawartha Lakes and Minden/Haliburton County.

We accept donations of used mobile phones and charging cables, which can be a lifeline for victims as they plan their escape from their abuser, or a means to call for help in the case of an emergency. Unfortunately, we do not have the storage capacity to accept clothing, toys, or household items.

There are a number of ways to financially donate:

Mail cheque or money order to:
Kawartha Haliburton Victim Services
3028 Highway 35
Lindsay ON, K9V 4R1

You can also donate online at:

Or contact our office Toll-Free: 1-800-574-4401 or (705) 878-5505

Charitable tax receipts will be issued for donations over $10.00. Our Charitable Registration number is 886768795RR0001

Primary agency funding is provided by the Ontario Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services.